About Me

My photo
Cape Fear Valley is a 765-bed regional health system serving a six-county region of Southeastern North Carolina, with more than 935,000 patients annually. A private not-for-profit organization and the state’s 9th largest health system, it includes Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Highsmith-Rainey Specialty Hospital, Cape Fear Valley Rehabilitation Center and Bladen County Hospital.

Monday, July 16, 2012


Cape Fear Valley Physician Appointed National President of Sleep Medicine Academy


FAYETTEVILLE – Sam Fleishman, M.D., has been elected President of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). His one-year term began June 1.

Dr. Fleishman is Medical Director of Cape Fear Valley Sleep Center and Behavioral Health Care. He is a Fayetteville native and has spent his entire 17-year medical career at Cape Fear Valley.

He is board certified in the Specialty of Sleep Medicine, a diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. 

Established in 1975, the AASM is the only professional society dedicated exclusively to the medical subspecialty of sleep medicine. The organization includes 8500 physicians, researchers and healthcare professionals dedicated to diagnosing and treating sleep disorders such as insomnia, narcolepsy and sleep apnea.

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete